Model : Concorde Pro
Manufacturer : Ortofon
Reference : Ortofon DJ website
Documentation : -
Great performance and durability as to basic scratch and back-cueing is what the Pro is known for. It has a good quality spherical stylus, a rock-solid cantilever, and serves general purposes well.
The Pro is the logical alternative to the more expensive expert carts. It offers both reasonable output and high sound quality which is, in fact, all there is needed to entertain an audience.
The Pro Series of cartridges provides a great balance of sound quality with tracking ability, for virtually any style of music. With flat, transparent sound across the spectrum and excellent handling ability, the Pro Series represents one of the longest running values in DJ cartridges.
Ideal choice for talented, but less experienced DJs!
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. : 5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz : 1,5 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz : 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz : 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB : 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response : 20-20.000 Hz 3dB/-2dB
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force : 70 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral : 7 μm/mN
- Stylus type : Spherical
- Stylus tip radius : R 18 μm
- Tracking force range : 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force recommended : 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle : 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance : 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance : 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance : 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance : 200-600 pF
- Cartridge weight : 18,5 g