Model : M44-7
Manufacturer : Shure
M44-7 Phonograph Cartridge
Documentation : -
- Combining the Shure unique wide-diameter Type S cantilever with a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly durable, but will not unduly wear your vinyl.
- With a 9.5 mV output, the highest on the market, the M44-7 produces very powerful, resonant sound.
- Skip Resistance: ultra high
- Output: ultra high
- Record Wear: ultra low
- Sound Emphasis: big bass
What type of DJ is this cartridge suited to ?
Engineered for scratch DJ’s and turntablists, the M44-7 is designed not to skip under even the most demanding circumstances.
Replacement styli for this cartridge is the N44-7
- Tone Arm Mount: 1/2" standard mount
- Cartridge Type: MM
- Output Voltage: 9,5 mV
- Recommended Load: 47 kO; 450 pf
- Tracking Force Range: 1,5 - 3 g
- (Stylus) Cantilever:
- Shure Type S
- Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular
- 1,6 mil wall thickness / 34,5 mil diameter
- Diamond Stylus Tip: Sperical 0,7 mil
- Compliance: 20
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 17 kHz
- Stereo Channel Balance: 2 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 20 dB
- Net Weight: 6,7 g
- Height: 15,9 mm
- Replacement Needles: N44-7